ABOUT THE DISCUSSION GUIDE
This 30-page discussion guide was designed to deepen your understanding and application of the concepts explored in The Power and Promise of Pathways by Hans Meeder. It covers the book chapter-by-chapter with questions to spur thought and discussion about each of the topics explored.
- Chapter 1: Discovering Pathways
- Chapter 2: The Urgency of Pathways
- Chapter 3: The Power of Pathways-What the Research Says
- Chapter 4: Pathway Essentials
- Chapter 5: Career and Life Readiness
- Chapter 6. Designing the Pathway Program
- Chapter 7. Designing the Pathways System
- Chapter 8. Exploring and Planning for Careers
- Chapter 9: Leading Through Change
- Chapter 10. Communicating the Power and Promise of Pathways
- Chapter 11. Policy Agenda for Pathways Systems
- Chapter 12: Advancing the Pathways Movement
- Profiles of Promising Practices – throughout the guide, questions are provided to help the reader explore these practices
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Who is Hans Meeder? Learn more about the author and his extensive experience and knowledge of Pathways and Career-Connected Learning.
View upcoming events scheduled for Hans Meeder.
Book Hans for an event.